Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm Still Here!

Hello, August.

I can't believe summer is almost over. It went by faster than I expected! Well, lemme update y'all on what's been going on with me. I know I've been silent lately, and trust me, I haven't abandoned the REVAMP project!

I, my sister, and a friend of ours drove 6 hours back to my hometown last Saturday. It was my first time driving all the way back home. The trip went well, and I was DEAD by the time we arrived.

We weren't here for just one week of solid vacation time...well, at least I wasn't. I had jury duty this week, and was called in on Monday. I hoped that that would mean that I served for just one day and I would have time to do whatever I wanted the rest of the week. 

And God was gracious enough to grant me my week of vacation! I only served on Monday, and the rest of the week the courthouse didn't need to have ANY jurors! Talk about a blessing!

So, I've been at home, getting things done like renewing my driver's license, changing my residential address, and getting my hair cut. Guys, my hair is so short compared to what it was! I'm pretty sure I've never had it so short before, and it'll take time to get used to it. But I'm excited to try something different! I may post a picture of my hair for the next REVAMP post haha!

Anyways, so this week has been filled with business matters, fun at the beach, seeing friends from high school. It's been a great week of vacation away from cleaning the campus. But I'm not ready to go back! LOL

But I only have two weeks of work left! And then I move back on campus and start O-Team training! AHH! How is time going by so fast??

I plan on doing as much blogging as I can for the rest of the summer, and I'm really going to try my hardest to keep the blog updated during the school year. No promises though! I don't know what this school year is going to hold, and I'll be a JUNIOR, so I may be SUPER busy. But we shall see!

Well, today's the last day at home. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow so we don't have to hit any major traffic on the road. Pray for us as we travel! :) I'm going to miss this place, but I'm happy to know that I can still come here when I have breaks and stuff.

I hope everyone's had a great couple of weeks! Summer is so close to ending, so do what you've always wanted to do! Have as many adventures as you can before school starts back up again! I pray that the Lord will bless the rest of your summer!


luv ya!
~ Mishy (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)