Saturday, June 28, 2014

REVAMP '14! #2

What up?!

First of all, I'm sorry that this post is dropping on a Saturday instead of a Friday, but wow, life completely took over this week. From house/dog/cat-sitting to more cat-sitting, to picking up a car from a shop, to picking up a friend from the other side of town, to finally getting some time to hangout...

Whew. I am pretty worn out. 

Anyways, let's get this post going!

I'm continuing my Revamp segment this week (If you missed it, check it out HERE!), this time with Caylin included! Today we'll be looking at Bria's maxi skirt, Caylin's two-patterned outfit, and my yellow and black Aztec print tank.

Bria's Maxi Skirt

This time, Bria herself is modeling her maxi skirt

And this is what she had to say about it:

"Alright, this asymmetrical maxi skirt is really just a lot of fun. There's a lot of material so it's fun to walk around in. But, since I'm a short person, the skirt is incredibly long on me, and I have to roll it a couple of times or it would drag on the ground. It's from H&M, and I don't remember the price."


I'm short too, so I know the struggle about long, flow-y gowns and maxi dresses/skirts. But Bria makes it work for her, and it looks great on her, don't you think? :)



Caylin's Outfit

Here's Caylin (with her sister Corinne on the left and and their cousin Ally in the middle) wearing her cute two-patterned outfit:



Sorry, the picture is kinda bright so you probably can't see the pattern on her pants. But there are pineapples on them. Here's a better picture of them up-close:



Caylin wanted to point out the fact that, right now, wearing two different patterns in one outfit is in. Personally, when I heard about this little trend, it wasn't very appealing to me. But after seeing Caylin wear this outfit, my opinion has definitely changed! This is a nice, bright summer outfit. The pineapples on her pants just remind me of summer!

Her pineapple pants came from Belk and are currently on sale for $16.99. And her blue tye-dye tank came from TJ-Maxx (I couldn't find the exact shirt online, but I found a similar one in a lighter blue for $19.99).


My Tribal-Printed Tank

So, here I am wearing my yellow and black tribal-printed tank:


I really love this tank! Bria was always into the tribal-print, and I decided to try it. And it ended up being a top that I really like to wear and is perfect for those sunny days! It was also perfect for the Cinco de Mayo "Exam Cram" my school put on! Normally, I'd just wear some black, strappy sandals to go with this outfit!

I bought this shirt at Forever21, but I can't remember the price. I'm pretty sure I got it on sale though! :D


Well, there you have it! My second REVAMP '14! post! I hope you know that the offer to feature anyone who is doing a revamp of their own style is STILL OPEN! Seriously, if you have an awesome shirt or a pair of pants or some sweet kicks you want to share with me and the other readers/followers of this blog EMAIL ME! You can contact me using the "Contact Me! :)" forum on the top-right side of the blog!  

***Make sure that if you do contact me, you include your name; your age; the piece of clothing or whatever you want to share; and a short description of what it is, why you bought it/why it's a part of your revamp, where you got it from, and how much it is.

I'll pick one or two people to feature in the REVAMP posts each week. I'm TOTALLY SERIOUS about y'all joining in on this REVAMP blog segment! I'd like some awesome participation from all of my readers so you can be featured on my blog! (^^) You don't want to just see what me, Bria, and Caylin have to offer, right? It'd be nice to see some variety in style from y'all!

Okay, gotta go! I hope y'all felt inspired by this week's REVAMP post, and that you'll revamp your own style to what you want it to be! 

Have a blessed rest of your weekend!

luv ya!
*~.Mishy.~* (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)