Friday, May 31, 2013

Major Updates, Summer Schedules, and My Hallmates

Wow. What is this? A blog? What's that? What do you mean it's mine? I didn't know I had such a thing...

LOL just kidding. Yeah, I know, it's been a while. That's what summer does to ya...it takes your orderly self that you were during the school year and relax you to the point that you barely do anything. Sad, I know.

But let me update you on what's happened since the last time I've blogged.

My sister graduated. I am now in California.

There. You've now been updated. 

I can't tell you how hard it is for me during the summer time to create schedules. But I'll try anyway. I travel to so many places during the summer that I constantly have to change up my schedule whenever I enter a different place.

For example:

Savannah Schedule
  1. Wake up. 
  2. Work out. 
  3. Take a shower. 
  4. Eat. 
  5. Check Pinterest, Facebook, and Blogger.1
  6. Watch KPOP MVs.1
  7. Practice guitar.1
  8. Stay in room after guitar practice to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender
  9. Eat dinner.
  10. Hole self in room, continuing to watch Avatar2, check Facebook, update blog (hahahaha), and pin things on Pinterest.
  11. Go to bed at 2am, after saying at 11pm, "At midnight, I'm going to bed."
1 These things can be replaced by other events, such as lunch with an middle school classmate, a sleepover at Bria's, going to dinner and the movies with high school classmates, etc.

2 By the way, I did finish the Avatar series! It was great! I then began watching Flashpoint, but didn't really get far before I had to leave for California.

See? My schedule was so great. Sure, it took me a few days (maybe even a week) to get into the groove of things. But as soon as I was getting used to my Savannah schedule, it was time to pack my things up and fly out to California with my sister, dad, and Honey. 

After being jet lagged for 3 or 4 days after we landed (that's the longest I've ever been jet lagged!), I've begun to make a steady schedule for California. It looks something like this...

California Schedule:
  1. Wake up at 9-9:15am.
  2. Start workout boot camp in Nana's backyard with Kae'sha by 9:30am.
  3. Eat breakfast right after workout.
  4. Take a shower.
  5. Check Facebook, Pinterest, blog (teehee).
  6. Read Pride and Prejudice.
  7. Come up with project ideas (thank you, Pinterest.)
  8. Eat.
  9. Read the Proverb of the day with Daddy, Honey, and Kae'sha. Discuss it sometime before we go to bed.
  10. Watch TV or a movie or hang around the house or get ready to go somewhere to do something...
Yeah, this schedule is still kind of rocky. But it's getting there!

The thing is this though: as soon as I'm used to this schedule, it'll be time for Kae and I to fly back to Chattanooga and I'm going to have to come up with a brand new schedule.

"Why can't you just use the same schedule for all the places you go to?" you may ask. And that's a good question.

I can't use the same schedule because when I go somewhere different, everything changes: the people, the place (well, duh), the objects, everything.

I can't practice guitar in Cali because I couldn't bring it with me, but I was able to in Savannah and I'll be able to in Chattanooga. Obviously, I'll still be waking up, eating, taking a shower, sleeping, checking Facebook, Pinterest, and hopefully my blog. But because the place changes, I may have more or less things to do. 

In Cali, I have places to go to like my aunt's shop, JJ's Fish and Chicken, Solano Mall, San Francisco, the church, church members' homes, etc. In Savannah, I sometimes went to school or the store or church, but I mostly stayed home unless I was going to go see Victoria or Bria or other friends from high school. In Chatt, I'm hoping to see a lot of my friends I go to Covenant with and hang out with them.

Things just change. And they change fast too. Before I know it, I'll be moving back into my room at Covenant. Speaking of Covenant...

I found out today that my sister will be living in the same building as me! Two Blasians living in Founders, whoo-hoo! :) I also found out who her roommates were gonna be. Thankfully, we know one of them. She's like a childhood friend of ours. The other one we don't know, but we'll soon find out who she is!

And Balcony...sweet Balcony. I obviously have kept the same room with the same roomie (Taylor's the best roomie I'll ever have!). CAYLIN'S COMING BACK!!!!!!! She'll be rooming with a freshman we've had contact with since we were freshman, so that's exciting. Another girl I met on Preview Weekend is living on our hall, so I'm excited to get to know her more. Other than that, the hall hasn't really changed. There are 5 new freshman and two returning students new to the hall...one of them is our RA. 

And our brother hall, Rivendell? Well, it can no longer be our brother hall for it is now a girl's hall. So it seems Balcony is brother hall-less... :( Well, I guess we'll see what happens...

But yeah. I think I've covered everything that's happened since the last time I blogged. I'm seriously gonna try to blog more often. I'll have to put it in my schedule! :P 

LOVE Y'ALL!
*~.Mishy.~* (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)