Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HEADS UP!: REVAMP '14!

...ever get bored of your style?

About a month or so ago, Caylin, Bria, and I were in my room talking about clothing and how fed up we were about the way we dressed. Okay, maybe not "fed up," but we were pretty tired of the clothes we had. We all desired to have clothes that fit and that accented our body types, and we longed for the styles of other people we knew.

Items that were mentioned included beanies, tank tops, snapbacks, wedges, kicks, rompers, and better-fitting shorts and pants. 

Now, I don't want you to mistaken our desire to change our styles for ungratefulness or self-hatred. We want to change or, as we like to call it, "revamp" our styles so we can look more our age (since, I will admit, we all have pretty young-looking faces LOL) and try something new. Instead of admiring other girls wearing things we wished we could wear, we decided, "Hey, we can wear that stuff if we want to! What's holding us back?"

And so, the birth of REVAMP '14 began!

...along with a new blog segment!

Every FRIDAY, I'll be posting a REVAMP post that will have pictures of items that Caylin, Bria, and I either purchased or are planning on purchasing, along with a description of where we acquired the item and maybe even why we bought them; the inspiration of this certain item/style.

Style is constantly changing, so in no way am I trying to pressure any of y'all to dress a certain way. This is just something fun me and two of my closest friends decided to do, and I just wanted to share it with you all!

I am SO PUMPED about this new segment! Clothing is so interesting, and I just love all the different looks a person can have! Everyone has a specific style that is unique to them, and since my friends and I are different shapes, sizes, and ethnicities (spelling of that word? Totally unsure, LOL), it's amazing to see what suits each of us. I hope you're as excited as I am!

So be prepared for the first ever REVAMP '14! post THIS FRIDAY! :D



It's WEDNESDAY! We're halfway through the week! I don't know about any of you, but I'm really excited for the weekend, mostly because I don't get normal weekends sometimes. I may work Saturday, have Sunday off, and then have two random days of the week off...but then have to work that next Saturday again. 

My work schedule is complicated, haha.

But I hope those of you who are working (and I hear some of you are still in school, preparing for exams) are doing well! You can fight through this week if you do your best! I'll be praying for each and every one of you. Everyone has a different story, different factors within their lives that are causing joy, pain, confusion, and numerous amounts of other emotions. I pray that the Lord gives you strength to surpass whatever valley you're in, and grateful and joyful attitudes to understand and appreciate the hill you are standing on top of!

May God be praised for His faithfulness through both the hills and valleys of this life!

luv ya!
*~.Mishy.~* (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)