Wednesday, May 7, 2014

EXO 'Overdose' Comeback!

IT'S HERE!!!!! \(^^)/ <3 MY FAVORITE KPOP GROUP HAS COMEBACK!

Well, okay, it's kinda been here already. EXO had already made a few comeback shows for their new mini-album "Overdose". But then the tragic Sewol ferry accident occurred and, out of respect for the victims, those still missing, and the families of everyone involved, many entertainment channels and shows were cancelled and rescheduled. 

So, EXO's MV was supposed to come out April 21st, but it was released May 7th, Korean time (or KST). So, yesterday for us!




Guys. This music video is TOO GOOD FOR WORDS. 

I mean, of course it's going to be good to me because I love EXO regardless. But just everything about this MV: the theme, the setting, the style, the dancing. All so beautiful. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it alone and with my friends. Such great music and such great artists! :)

If you haven't seen it yet (or if you just wanna watch it again, tee-hee), here's the link to both EXO-K and EXO-M MVs:

*EXO-K: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI

*EXO-M: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXHE2foamc

I hope you like their MVs! They have such a huge fandom, but they wouldn't mind having more fans added to the bunch! :)

And, just to notify you...I AM FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAK!!!! THE SEMESTER IS OVER!!!!

Time for work, free time, pay days, adventures, sunshine, pools, summer fruits (like watermelon!), a consistent gym schedule, mall trips, THE WHOLE SHA-BANG!!!! Well, I should probably move out of my dorm room first (^^'), but I'm totally excited!

Those on summer break, I hope you have a fun-filled summer! Those with still a month or few weeks left, YOU TOTALLY GOT THIS! The end is in sight! I'll be praying that the Lord gives you the diligence and wisdom to finish off the school year strong! 

luv ya!
~ Mishy (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)