Thursday, March 13, 2014

#SB2k14, Day 6: Fun Station & The Silence of the Lambs

What up, everyone?!

So, today was super great! Me and my girls got up when we wanted and did our own thing until after lunch time, and then we gathered our stuff, piled into the car, and headed to Tallahassee to go to Best Buy first (so Bria could fix her headphones) and then Fun Station to play arcade games, mini golf, laser tag, and ride the go-karts. It was really FUN!

We played some arcade games while we waited for mini golf and the go-karts to open at 4pm. We played air hockey, Taylor and I rode one of those roller coaster simulator things, Caylin and Bria constantly tried the games of chance and the little machines you can get prizes from. 

4pm rolled around pretty fast, and we played some mini golf. Only, we started backwards...from the hardest course to the easiest. We didn't even finish our game really because we were so excited to ride the go-karts. Bria was gone. She got way ahead of all of us. I tried to catch up, but to no avail. Caylin and Taylor were just cruisin' along behind us, taking selfies LOL.

Eventually, Caylin and Taylor slowed down so Bria could catch up to them and they could take pictures. But Bria just kept on driving. I caught up to them eventually too, and Caylin took a couple of shots with me in the background, and then I passed them, but it was already our last lap.

We played some more arcade games before we played laser tag. It was Caylin and me (the green team) against Taylor and Bria (the red team). Not gonna lie, the area we played in was kinda sketch, and every once in a while, someone's laser gun wasn't working and we had to pause the game (and we only had 7 minutes). But those 7 minutes or less of laser tag was really fun.

We still had a little more money left on our cards...and that's when it happened.

Caylin had tried so many times to get a stuffed fruit ninja banana from one of those crane machines that we ALL KNOW don't work. BUT, I was with Caylin when she finally rescued that banana from it's plastic prison...and it was just phenomenal.

She hasn't named it yet, but she is so happy that she won it. I'm happy for her! It's pretty awesome.

I honestly cannot wait for Caylin to post our spring break video up so y'all can physically see and experience our entire week together. It's been a total blast.

We left shortly after that to have oven-fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and cabbage for dinner and for dessert peanut butter blossom cookies! (^^) Everything was SO DELICIOUS!! Then we decided we would watch The Silence of the Lambs since Taylor and I hadn't seen it before.

That movie was intense. It was really good, but gosh, that was a really good psychological thriller. Kept me on the edge of my seat with a blanket half-covering my eyes LOL. 

And now, we're all sitting on the couch chilling. Bria's watching videos, Taylor's watching Pretty Little Liars, and Caylin's working on chapel summaries. A second ago, Taylor was reading some Craigslist personal ads and making us laugh haha.

Let's have a sneak-peek, shall we?

  1. CHILLIN' & GRILLIN': Yep! Tomorrow for most of the day, all of us girls are just gonna lounge around the house since it's our last full day in Bainbridge tomorrow. :( It's so sad. The time has just flown by. I know I still have some writing to do, and Caylin and Bria still have some homework to work on. Taylor will probably keep trying to catch up on PLL.
  2. The Hobbit: No, not the movie. Apparently there's this restaurant on the way to Tallahassee called The Hobbit, and the SHAWTIES are going there for one last spring break dinner. Caylin's never been, so it'll be a new experience for all of us, and that's pretty exciting!
So yeah, that's pretty much all we're doing tomorrow. Our time in Bainbridge is almost up. I don't know if y'all saw my tweet earlier (if not, you can check them out on the right side of the page! :) ), but this entire week has felt like SUMMER to me and not SPRING BREAK. We have 3 days in total left, and I am just not ready to go back to the craziness of school and seeing all of those people again.

But I'll be praying that God gives me and my friends the strength and motivation to get through these last couple months of school. Cause that's all that's left: 2 months. And WE'LL BE HALFWAY DONE THROUGH COLLEGE. That just blows my mind... 


Anyways, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! For those who are still in school or work, it's almost the weekend! Hang in there, just one more day! \(^_^) And those of us still on spring break, let's make the most of the time we have left!

Praying that y'all have a great rest of the week and an amazing weekend!

#luvya!
~ Mishy. (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)