Saturday, July 6, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

So, I'm back on the mountain! (^^) Yay!

Well, it's only "yay" because I'm hanging out with my friends from the neighborhood. The weather here is AWFUL. For the past few days, it's been nothing but wet, rainy, and foggy. It is completely depressing.

Because of the rain, we weren't able to fully enjoy all the traditions of the 4th of July. But even so, the 4th was GREAT! Our friends from Florida were here, and I got to invite some of the guys from Covenant to come and hangout out too. It was so crowded, crazy, but totally fun! I seriously think that it's one of the best days of the year!

But now, our friends from Florida have gone back home, my friends from Covenant are all back at work, and I'm here with my girls from the neighborhood, just chilling and trying to apply for jobs. The weather isn't motivating us to go anywhere or do anything, so we've been staying inside, watching movies, reading, texting, etc. 

It doesn't even look or feel like summer anymore. It looks and feels like winter has randomly made a stop here. But I'm telling you now...as soon as the sun comes out, we are all going to the pool! (if I haven't found a job yet LOL)

So yeah, that's all that's been happening. Job searching. Hanging out. Hopefully baking soon. Blogging. Reading. Yes.

Six weeks of Summer of 2013. So crazy. Let's enjoy it while we can!!!

LOVE Y'ALL!
*~.Mishy.~* (^^) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)