Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Way Too Late for This BUT...

TONIGHT. WAS. THE. JAM.

Talk about the best way to celebrate the weekend! Our little Coon Cult family going to Bi-Lo, Wendy's, having our own little party in the Highlands commmons, and then watching Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows!!! One of the best times with "the fam." EVER!! 

This event can only be told through TONS OF PICTURES!!! So, here we go!!! (^^)


Look at those FACES!! XD



How we ROLL!!!
                                                                      

SMILES ALL AROUND!!!! :)

My Hardcore, Punk, Prankster friend! XD
















My Tall Friend (I'm so short that you can't even see his face! (^^') )


My Gangsta friend! XD



My Panda, Late-night Tweeting friend! (=^.^=)


THE LADIES!!! :)














My Farm Girl and Sweet-as-Sugar friends! (^^)


My "Gypsy" friend!




LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!!! <3




"Where 2 or 3 are gathered..."

the COOL KIDS. 

A TOAST! To our amazing COONCULT Fam!!! :)


THE FAM!!! (JANUARY 2013)




AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW BLESSED I AM TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! I DO NOT DESERVE SUCH AMAZING, TALENTED, SWEET, ENCOURAGING, HILARIOUS PEOPLE IN MY LIFE, AND YET GOD IS GRACIOUS AND LOVING ENOUGH TO ALLOW ME TO HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS!!! (^^) So JOYFUL!!! 

Good night (or rather, "Good morning!") sleep well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are read and appreciated! :)